Click on Image
- Hill to East University Pedestrian Mall: 7:15 AM to 10:40 AM
- Observatory from CCRB Bridge exit to Geddes: 7:15 AM to 8:00 AM
- Geddes from Observatory to Huron Parkway: 7:15 AM to 11:30 AM
The half marathon and both loops of our two-loop marathon course are on Geddes. Marathon staff will cone the middle of Geddes, and participants will only run in the westbound/northern lane of Geddes, keeping the eastbound/southbound lane open all morning. The first runner should be on Geddes at approximately 7:45 AM; the last half marathoner and last first-loop marathoner should be off Geddes at Huron Parkway by approximately 8:50 AM. All residents should then have about 15 minutes with no runners by their homes. The first second-loop marathoner should be on Geddes at Observatory by approximately 8:40 AM. Since there are fewer runners in the marathon than in the half marathon, there will be significant gaps between the runners on the second marathon loop. Egress from and ingress to your home should not be significantly impeded after 8:45 AM. The last runner should be off Geddes around 11:30 AM.
- Huron Parkway to East Huron River Drive: 7:30 AM to 11:40 AM (using only the eastern/northbound lane)
- East Huron River Drive from Huron Parkway to Dixboro: 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Only the northern/westbound lane of East Huron River Drive is used, so southern/eastbound is open all morning. Most of the people who live along East Huron River Drive live to the south and are largely not impacted. There are very few residents north of East Huron River Drive, so impact is minimal. The two times when there will be significant limitations getting out for the few residents to the north of East Huron River Drive are 8:05 AM to 8:50 AM and 10:15 AM to 10:55 AM.
- Dixboro Road to Old Dixboro Road: 7:30 AM to 12:10 PM
- Fuller Road to East Medical Center Drive: 8:00 AM to 12:50 PM
Only the southern/eastbound lane of Fuller Road and Fuller Court are used. Other than the apartments and houses on Fuller Court, there are only about three houses on Fuller Road, making race impact minimal.
- Fuller Road to Huron Parkway to the turn-around point north of Huron Hills Golf Course, then back to Fuller Road using solely the western/southbound lane of Huron Parkway: 9:30 AM to 12:15 PM
- Washington Heights to Observatory to the sidewalk cut-back to the CCRB Bridge: 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- North University to South University using the East University Pedestrian Mall: 8:35 AM to 1:05 PM
- South University to Tappan to Monroe to State: 7:40 AM to 8:45 AM
- South University from East University to State Street: 7:40 AM to 1:15 PM