Choose one of these four "8 Krazy K" Challenges... walk or run!
♫ This is a running or walking race done virtually…
There are a lot of Christmas races out there, but not a lot of Hanukkah races
We came up with a race for those walkers and runners who don’t get a holiday race…
So put on your running shoes… ♪
Here comes the 8Ks of Hanukkah, 8 Krazy Ks Virtual Race!
Registering a family? At the end of registration of the first person, you will get a referral code. Use that code to register 3 more people and you get $20 back.
All swag will be mailed December 6!
Choose one of these four fun challenges!
8 Krazy Ks…. a K a day
This means you run or walk a minimum of 1 kilometer each day beginning the first day of Hanukkah, Dec. 10th and concluding on Dec. 18th.
The Martyr: 8 Krazy Ks in one day
This means you choose one of the days of Hanukkah to run or walk 8 kilometers.
This means you choose one of the days of Hanukkah to run or walk half the 8K distance, or 4 kilometers. Hey means “halb” or “half.”
This means you run or walk 1 kilometer on Dec. 10th and add one K each day until you reach 8Ks on the 8th day of Hanukkah.
Top 10 Reasons to do a Virtual Race
10. You don’t need to deal with traffic or parking.
9. You can choose your own weather conditions.
8. Scheduling conflicts won’t get in the way.
7. If you have an injury, the run/walk can wait.
6. You can use it as “training” to practice things like hydration.
5. You don’t need to set your alarm unless you want to.
4. You get a super cool surprise T-shirt and medal from one of our past races.
3. You have the opportunity to work hard and self-motivate.
2. Do something for yourself that is all about you.
1. You are helping alleviate hunger and its causes in the community.
Shirts, medals, and bibs will begin to be mailed on December 8. In order to guarantee that you are in this mailing, you must register by November 18. If you register after this date, you will still get your swag, but we cannot guarantee that it will be mailed before December 10.