Use the Fourth you must, to complete this Run or Walk
At a date and time not so far away …
Epic Races proudly presents May the Fourth Be With You … a Virtual 4K, the race that celebrates with fans and wook–alikes everywhere. We encourage you to grab your favorite jacket or robe and either lace up in the Light on May 4th – or in the Dark, in which case we suggest a reflective helmet and cape – and head outside to complete your 4K at light speed.
May is National Cancer Research Month. This May, we’re partnering with the American Association for Cancer Research whose mission is to prevent and cure cancer through research, education, communication, collaboration, funding, and advocacy. A portion of every entry is donated to the AACR to help combat cancer.
Addresses outside the United States will be charged an additional $5 for postage.
A “Virtual Race” is all yours! It can be done at any time and any location. You can run or walk. You can participate alone, with friends, co-workers, or even your pet. There are no parking problems. No crowds. No long port-a-potty lines. There is no start gun or nervous, pre-race chitchat with other runners. There is not even a starting line!
Top 10 Reasons to do a Virtual Race
10. You don’t need to deal with traffic or parking.
9. You can choose your own weather conditions.
8. Scheduling conflicts won’t get in the way.
7. If you have an injury, the race can wait.
6. You can use it as “training” to practice things like hydration.
5. You don’t need to set your alarm unless you want to.
4. You get a super cool T-shirt.
3. You get a fantastic finisher’s medal.
2. Do something for yourself that is all about you.
1. You are supporting AACR and doing your part in helping to find a cure for cancer.
All swag will be mailed via U.S. Mail to the address you used during registration. Please refer to deadlines for mailing dates.
A virtual run is all about you, you do it for yourself so there is no need to “prove” your run… BUT… we love hearing about your experience and it’s great to share new routes and parks with others so we do hope you will post about it on our Facebook page and follow the instructions sent to you on posting results.
Choose a Location and Course
Complete your Race!
Tell us about it!
Get your swag in the mail!
Register between April 24 and May 31 and your swag will be mailed the first week in June!