Epic Races is excited to present The
Run, Race, Repeat!
Epic Races is excited to present The Leftovers Run- Virtual Edition!
We, the summer interns, have been working on a series of awesome projects this summer with Epic Races. After spending a lot of time in the storage room, we noticed a cornucopia of ‘leftover’ race swag. So we thought, why not bring Thanksgiving leftovers early! After a lot of counting and organizing, we are so excited to present our version of the annual Leftovers Run, but VIRTUAL edition!
Each sign up will receive a racing kit featuring some awesome ‘leftover’ swag from our previous races, however, this year there is an element of surprise… You could potentially receive anything from an Ugly Dog T-Shirt to an Ann Arbor Marathon medal!
We are excited to be partnering with Food Gatherers whose mission is to alleviate hunger and eliminate the impact it has on the community.
We want to continue our work to keep food on the table for people in our community. Every $5 of each sign up will go towards the Food Gatherers organization.
To learn more about Food Gatherers and ways you can donate click on the ‘Food Gatherers Truck’ icon above!
We will have 3 virtual event options for the Leftovers Run this year…
- 6.64 miles representing 6.64 millions of pounds of food distributed by Food Gatherers in 2019.
- 10.58 miles representing the monetary value of services provided in 2019.
Top 10 Reasons to do a Virtual Race
10. You don’t need to deal with traffic or parking.
9. You can choose your own weather conditions.
8. Scheduling conflicts won’t get in the way.
7. If you have an injury, the run/walk can wait.
6. You can use it as “training” to practice things like hydration.
5. You don’t need to set your alarm unless you want to.
4. You get a super cool surprise T-shirt and medal from one of our past races.
3. You have the opportunity to work hard and self-motivate.
2. Do something for yourself that is all about you.
1. You are helping alleviate hunger and its causes in the community.
All three of us interns are heading back to The University of Michigan campus for the fall within the next couple weeks. When we are not drowning in our online classes, we will be coming back to pack and send your swag! All swag will be mailed via U.S. Mail to the address you used during registration. You will be receiving your ‘swag’ within 2 weeks after you register.
Addresses outside the United States will be charged an additional $5 for postage.
Choose a Location and Course
Complete your Run!
Tell us about it!
Get your swag in the mail!
You’ll receive your swag package within two weeks of the date you register.