2014

Race Photos — by Greg Sadler/Sadler Shots

Detroit Triathlon 08.16.14

F1 Youth
U25 EDR
Age Group Draft Legal
Age Group race overall
Age Group race by age group

Race Photos — on our Detroit Tri Bonfyre! Click here to scan and join the shared photo album!

Detroit Women’s Half Marathon and 5k 09.21.14

5k age group

5k overall

Half Marathon age group

Half Marathon overall

Team results

Race Photos – available for FREE downloading at Greg Sadler Photography!

Hornet Tri and Hornet Kids Tri 10.09.14

Sprint Overall Results

Sprint Age Group Results

Mini Sprint Overall Results

Mini Sprint Age Group Results

11 – 14 Overall Results

11 – 14 Age Group Results

7 – 10 Overall Results

7 – 10 Age Group Results

Race Photos — on our Hornet Tri Bonfyre! Click here to scan and join the shared photo album!

Mt. Brighton Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Mountain Mile 11.08.14

Mountain Mile Results

5K Results

Double Shot Results

14 Responses to “2014”

1. Susan Haapaniemi August 10, 2014 at 4:30 PM #

Hi, I swam the 5K today (8/10/2014) and did it in less than 2.5 hours. I am listed in the 1.2 mile category with a time of 50.48? My number was 327. Last year I did the 1.2 in about 50.48. Could it be last years time? Do you have my time for today’s event? Thanks

• ana August 10, 2014 at 4:33 PM #

Hi Susan! Just sent an email to our timekeeping company to find out what might be going on with your results. We’ll get that cleared up shortly… thanks for bringing this to our attention!

2. Amanda McLean August 10, 2014 at 5:23 PM #

Hi there,
    My daughter Alina Wygant completed the 5k and she’s bib 313. She’s listed under 1.2 mile swim completing in 16 minutes. She finished before me and my time was 1:56:42.

• Eva August 10, 2014 at 5:42 PM #

Thanks for letting us know! We’ll look into what may have happened and let you know. We will update the results online and if she missed an award we will get it to her right away! Our apologies for the mistake!

3. Pete Pultz August 10, 2014 at 6:04 PM #

Hi, I think I placed first in my age group; however, I’m not listed in my age group at all. I was listed in the overall (9th), and men’s overall (4th). A possible oversight? Nonetheless, it was a great event today! A special thanks to all of the support.

• ana August 10, 2014 at 7:00 PM #

Hi Pete! And congratulations… you were the Male Masters winner for your race. As such, you should have been called to the podium for a special award. If you were not, please let us know so we can fix that ASAP. Masters and Overall winners don’t qualify for the age-group awards; sorry for the confusion about that!

• Pete Pultz August 11, 2014 at 8:33 AM #

Wow! I had no idea. This was my first open water ever and my first race in 33 years. I didn’t even know there was an award ceremony. Needless to say, I wasn’t around to accept an award. Thanks so much for letting me know. If the award could be mailed to the address on my registration, that would be great. Otherwise, please let me know where I might be able to pick it up. This is a great surprise. Thanks again for putting on such a great event.

• Eva August 11, 2014 at 6:14 PM #

Hi Pete,
          Your award is actually too large to mail. Would it be possible for you or somebody to pick it up in Ann Arbor? Please email me directly at eva@epicraces.com. Thanks!

4. Michael Loszewski August 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM #

Today’s swim was a blast. Already looking forward to doing it again next summer. Thanks Epic for the work you do!

• Eva August 14, 2014 at 8:50 AM #

Thanks, Michael! Always great to see you at an Epic Race! (Great to see you other times as well!!) 🙂

5. Tara DiLaura August 16, 2014 at 3:09 PM #

Starting to learn that triathlons are more about forging friendships rather than how fast you finish the race! I met my inspiration today at the Detroit Triathlon, 64 year old Jackie. She taught me it’s not about speed, it’s the finish line and our new friendship! You rocked Jackie!

6. geri November 9, 2014 at 10:54 PM #

I can see results but can’t print results past age50-54 men I’m in age women 60 + age group

• geri November 9, 2014 at 10:55 PM #

hot cocoa run brighton mi

• Eva November 10, 2014 at 6:33 AM #

I’ll send you a private email with a format that may be easier to print.