A “Virtual Race” is all yours! It can be done at any time and any location. You can run or walk. You can participate alone, with friends, co-workers, or even your pet. There are no parking problems. No crowds. No long port-a-potty lines. There is no start gun or nervous, pre-race chitchat with other racers. There is not even a starting line!
Top 10 Reasons to do a Virtual Race
10. You don’t need to deal with traffic or parking.
9. You can choose your own weather conditions.
8. Scheduling conflicts won’t get in the way.
7. If you have an injury, the race can wait.
6. You can use it as “training” to practice things like hydration.
5. You don’t need to set your alarm unless you want to.
4. You get a super cool T-shirt.
3. You get a fantastic finisher’s medal.
2. Do something for yourself that is all about you.
1. Each race you complete will also be supporting a great cause!
All swag will be mailed via U.S. Mail to the address you used during registration. Please refer to deadlines for mailing dates.
Prices are for U.S. mail only. International registrations will have additional fees.
A virtual run is all about you, you do it for yourself so there is no need to prove your run… BUT… we love hearing about your experience and some of our virtual races will offer prizes when you race on our official course. Click here on posting results.
Virtual races have swag!! See your specific event page to see what you get for your virtual race!
Of course you can win awards! If you compete on our official course and upload your results, you will be eligible for age group and overall awards. See your event page to find out if your race is eligible!